Listed below are the regular, weekly activity times. For directions to any of the home studies,
please feel free to contact our church office for directions.
Sunday Morning Service – 10:00 am to 11:30 am
Pastor Bob Johnson or Pastor Craig Shigyo teach each week directly from God’s Word in a linear, expositorial format with special sermons for Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas and the like.
Sunday School – 8:45 am to 9:45 pm
*Classes may be combined depending on current number of students
- Homebuilders – Family class, “Ecclesiastes – Chasing After Meaning”, meets in the Awana Room
Are you tired of getting pat answers when you ask hard questions aboutfaith? The writer of Ecclesiastes is not afraid to ask the big questions like“Where can I find fulfillment when I seem to be going in circles?” and“Who is really in control when the world looks topsy-turvy?”. In theprocess, he discovers how faith in God is meaningful in the real world.Come join us as we unpack the book of Ecclesiastes as “The Teacher” beingKing Solomon, who was endowed with the kind of wisdom God granted him,shares his wisdom on matters of life.
- Scripture Fundamentals – meets in Conference Room
- Kindergarten to 6th Grade – Room 6
- Preschool – Room 2
- Kindergarten to 2nd Grade – Room 2
- 3rd to 6th grade – Awana Room
On the 1st Sunday of each month we serve communion in remembrance of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Home Bible Study – 4:00 pm, Meets at Dave and Diane Colacchio’s home. Studying the Book of Acts. Time is followed with a Potluck and Fellowship.
“Outcasts” College/Career Study – “Outcasts” (Micah 4:6-7) is a group of college aged men and woman pursuing a life set apart from this world. Our goal is to, as individuals, be seeking growth in an intimate, personal relationship with Jesus Christ our Savior; not to be content with an elementary understanding of God (Hebrews 5:13-14).
We Meet every Monday evening at OEFC in the Prayer Room starting at 6:00pm-7:00pm. Please come and join us.
- Pathway to Freedom – 6:00 pm in the AWANA Room.
- Phase 2 (High School) – 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Meets in Sanctuary
- Vertical Life (Junior High) – 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Meets in Room 1
- AWANA – 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
For children grades preschool through 6th, AWANA is an enriching program geared to evangelizing and discipling our children. Meets downstairs the AWANA Room
- Women’s Bible Study – 10:00 am to 11:30am
Meets in Conference Room
- Home Bible Study – 6:30 pm, Meets at the Collins’ home. (Does not meet from December through March due to FCFO). They are currently studying “Self Esteem: Seeing Ourselves as God Sees Us”.
- Men’s Bible Study – 7:00 am
Meets in the Conference Room
— none listed —